Disk Usage: unknown - but do have support

Bezaleel Support support at bezaleel.net
Tue May 16 05:38:58 CEST 2006

Checked iil_C_GetQuota in program/lib/imap.inc which was taken from
ilohamail

I have run the command that it executes:

1 login klanders XXXXX
1 OK LOGIN Ok.
2 QUOTAROOT
2 NO Error in IMAP command received by server.
QUOT1 GETQUOTAROOT "INBOX"
* QUOTAROOT "INBOX" "ROOT"
* QUOTA "ROOT" (STORAGE 32381 97657)
QUOT1 OK GETQUOTAROOT Ok.

So, that works - yet I still do not see the quota in the Round Cube display.

I just also tested using ilohamail and I do see the correct quota
displayed in ilohamail version 0.8.11-Stable.

Perhaps this will help in some way.

Kevin L.