deleting from view message

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Tue May 16 15:59:59 CEST 2006

I'm not having any luck debugging the issue with deleting messages while
in the show message screen.

Here is the error:

Error: Component returned failure code: 0x80040111
(NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.status]
Source file: http://www.popquizhotshot.com/rc_delete/program/js/app.js
Line: 3326

To reproduce the error:
1) edit main.inc.php such that:
	$rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = '';
	$rcmail_config['flag_for_deletion'] = TRUE;
2) view any e-mail message
3) click the delete icon
4) click on the inbox and note that the message has not been marked as
deleted

My javascript debugger shows that everything appears to be being called
with all of the correct parameters and everything but when it reaches
line ~3015 in http_request:

request_obj.GET(this.env.comm_path+'&_action='+escape(action)+'&'+querystring);

The request is never sent to the client.  logging shows that index.php
and mark.inc are never called.

It all works just fine when in the message list but it doesn't work when
  viewing a message.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Charles

(x-posted to forums)