Switch to Trac/SVN

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu May 18 23:21:08 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

Thanks to Adam we have a running Trac system ready to use:
http://trac.roundcube.net
In order to prepare the movement of data from SF to the SVN server, I
advice you to commit your files until Friday, May 19, 18.00 GMT. Also,
please create yourselves an account on the Trac system and send me
your user name if you want write access to the new SVN repository.
Please use parts of your real name for the usernames. This makes it
easier to assign tickets.

After the change you will have to check out a new sandbox from the SVN
server. Details about that will be added to the wiki. Apropos: please
feel free to contribute content to the wiki, now that we have one...

Regards,
Thomas