Enter key

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Fri May 19 18:50:13 CEST 2006

I just added "Enter" key support to the message list such that pressing
Enter will open the message.

I also learned a bit more about obscure behavior in
selecting/double-clicking/dragging messages with various mod keys
(shift/ctrl).  Did you know that Outlook, Outlook Express and
Thunderbird all behave differently when you click-and-hold on a message
when the control key is held?  Me neither.  For the record Roundcube now
emulates Outlook 2003 behavior.  I won't go into the details, suffice to
  say you'll probably never notice the difference (but by-gum it's now
"right"!)

-Charles