Enter key

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Mon May 22 00:50:04 CEST 2006

Okay, but I'm warning you it's esoteric:

If you double-click on a row with the control key down the second click
should be ignored. The previous behavior was that RC would select and
then immediately unselect the row (or vice-versa if the row was already
selected).  That is now fixed.

Previously if you double-clicked on the row with the control-key down
the message was not shown no matter what.  The behavior now is that if
the record was previously unselected it is selected and then shown.  If
it was previously selected it is unselected and then not shown.  Again
this is in conformance to Outlook 2003.

-Charles