php install script

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Tue May 2 08:44:27 CEST 2006

Charles,

Please do not reply on a post when opening a new thread. Because all
references are kept within the replied message, my thread view gets
messed up and so does the archive:
http://lists.roundcube.net/mail-archive/roundcube.dev/2006/05/

Write a new message from scratch if you want to post a new topic.

Regards,
Thomas