keyboard navigation

Alan Briolat alan at dotphp.org
Tue May 2 16:12:51 CEST 2006

On Mon, 01 May 2006 21:23:12 -0700, Auke Kok <sofar at foo-projects.org> wrote:

> Auke Kok wrote:
> > Brett Patters - Roundcube Forum Admin wrote:
> >> Sourceforge CVS anonymous servers are apparently having issues....
> >> it's been discussed before....  Not sure what the deal is, but SF has
> >> a very high load to deal with...
> >
> > which is inacceptable and utterly frustrating development if you ask me
> > - for the same reason I took all my projects away from SF 3 years ago
> > and they still haven't fixed it.
> >
> > so
> >
> > do you guys need a svn server? I'm already maintaining one for +- 12
> > projects so I can take on the load, willing to do the useradmin and
> > cvs2svn conversion etc etc.
> >
> > /me dusts off the dev cvs login he has somewhere
>
> which doesn't work because I can't write the lock (I'm not in the roundcube
> dev group obviously, only in others).
>
> guys, I'm almost begging you here, please ditch sourceforge or start posting
> cvs snapshots on a weekly (?) basis, so we can actually *attempt* to follow
> development of roundcube and feedback.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Auke

Alternatively, move to the SourceForge SVN servers?  They appear to be working
quite well now, and definitely better than their anonymous CVS since the
hardware failure they had :)

Just an idea.

--
Alan Briolat             <alan at dotphp.org>            http://www.dotphp.org/
Haha, I just wasted 76 bytes of your bandwidth! How does that make you feel?