Unimplemented features?

Erik erik at prikbord.org
Thu May 4 15:42:49 CEST 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006 9:35:21 -0400, Charles McNulty <charles at charlesmcnulty.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 May 2006 7:59:27 +0200, Erik <erik at prikbord.org> wrote:
>
>> I've got two questions. First of all, when I hit delete nothing happens
>
> This is implemented and is working for me.  When you say you have the
> latest CVS, I assume you mean the anonymous login version, right?  That's
> been out of synch with the development version for about a month now.  If
> you do have the development version of the code (check the version of
> app.js - it should be 1.43 or so) then I don't know what the problem is,
> but I'd be very interested in finding out!

I've got the anonymous version, so I assume I need to get the development version somehow. I've read in some other thread that SF is having problems with their CVS and there was a request for a nightly snapshot or something. Is such a nightly available somewhere? Or would it be possible to make this available until SF fixes whatever it is that's wrong? Any newer version would be welcome! Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Erik