E-mail subject -> hyperlinks

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Fri May 5 17:02:45 CEST 2006

Bezaleel Support wrote:
> current web mail system (Squirrel Mail) with RC, then I am sure my
> mobile users might have a complaint or two similar to Richard's.
> (Assuming those users do not use a mobile mail client or that I do not
> leave a Squirrel Mail install in place for their use....)
>
> Kevin L.

Well, obviously RC is highly dependent on javascript, which is totally
browser dependent.  I don't know to what degree if any mobile browsers
implement javascript.  In other words, single-clicking vs.
double-clicking on a cell phone is just the tip of the iceberg in terms
of problems using RC on a cell phone.  I guess the question is, what
browser does the cell phone use? (if it's even possible to get that
info) , does that browser implement javascript? and is there a way to
run that browser on a workstation instead of just a cell so that people
can test it without having to get the phone?

-Charles