CVS, SVN, Wiki, Trac

Jon Daley roundcube at jon.limedaley.com
Fri May 5 21:40:01 CEST 2006

On Fri, 5 May 2006, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> I followed the conversation about the SF CVS problem and noticed all the
> suggestions for switching to SVN, to another server or even to move away
> from SourceForge. Just to make clear, I'm aware of the current CVS
> problems and I'm interested in better solution as well as you all are.

 	Thanks for replying, and showing that you have been working on
this - I think it probably felt to many that no one was paying attention.

> In the mean time, I published another CVs snapshot and we could move to
> the SF SVN server until we (hopefully) have our Trac platform ready.
 	Given the history of this process, it seems like this would be a
good idea.

Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com/

Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck