CVS, SVN, Wiki, Trac

Adam Grelck adam.grelck at gmail.com
Sun May 7 08:08:38 CEST 2006

I thought I had sent this out on the list, but I replied in a rush and
goofed up.  Anyway, here is what I sent:

I would be willing to help out with this, too.  I am currently installing a
Trac/Subversion server on my dedicated Debian server to see how it is all
done (I have run a Subversion server before, but not Trac).  It has about
900 GB of transfer left over every month, which should be enough for this
project.  I also have an extra IP address I could use for it.  The server
has been rock solid for 240+ days so far.

Let me know if I can be of service.

Thanks,
Adam