CVS, SVN, Wiki, Trac

Adam Grelck adam.grelck at gmail.com
Tue May 9 20:43:00 CEST 2006

At 10 Mbps, it would take a bit over 8 days of 100% utilization to use up
all of the transfer (add another 4.6 if I upgraded the server) - if 10 Mbps
isn't enough, then my server may not be adequate.  I'll be happy to hand
over what I have set up to someone if they have better facilities, I just
decided to give it a shot since I like the project.

Adam