Sourceforge

Gavin Conway gavin at uksolutions.co.uk
Thu May 11 16:31:29 CEST 2006

If people are really looking for somewhere to host some of their
services I may be able to help. I've emailed Thomas asking if he wants
to colocate a server with us and if others are interested then let me
know. We have recently deployed roundcube ourselves so to give something
back to the community we are offering bandwidth/hosting to for Roundcube
to Thomas. If others would like to host with us also then please let me
know. We have no shortage of space or bandwidth so it wouldn't be a problem.

(details on website below for those interested)

Thanks,
Gavin

--
UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG
Tel: 08700 681 333  -  Fax: 01527 851 301  -  AS: 20547