Changing Folder Results in Clearing Messages

Aurélien Pocheville aurelien.pocheville at haptique.com
Sat May 13 18:06:12 CEST 2006

Bezaleel Support a écrit :
> I just found a post by "Brian" on the RoundCube Forums in reference to
> this issue. His fix to the problem for the moment is as follows:
>
> *Quote*
> I'm not really all that experienced in AJAX and some of the newer
> coding techniques, perhaps someone (developer) could explain what this
> line does, and why reverting it completely fixes the problem mentioned
> in this thread...
>
> cvs 20060505 (bad code): \program\include\main.inc; line 723
> [code]    header('Content-Type: application/x-javascript;
> charset='.$CHARSET);  [/code]
>
> Using the cvs, I found the specific change made on 20060505 that
> caused this problem.
>
> good code (reverted to previous CVS):
> [code]    header('Content-Type: application/x-javascript');  [/code]
>
> *End Quote*
> Link: http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=189.msg2723#msg2723
Hello, just to say that I had the exact same problem with latest cvs and
that proposed patch worked. Interestingly, I have almost the same
problem with only one folder labeled '2005' that does not show up when I
click it if I am in a 'view folder' pane. I if I am writing an email,
reading a message ... I can click it and it shows up properly. This
problem is quite old and is not solved by the patch proposed here. If I
look into the page source code, the email list is here, it is just not
showing up.

Anyway, thanks Kevin for the tip.

Aurélien Pocheville

--
Aurélien Pocheville
Doctorant LSC-CNRS, Projet Européen "Touch-Hapsys"

aurelien.pocheville at haptique.com
http://www.haptique.com/
Tél : 33 1 69 47 06 05
Fax : 33 1 69 47 06 03