CVS now up to date??

Bezaleel Support support at bezaleel.net
Sat May 13 21:15:52 CEST 2006

phil wrote:
> On Sat, 13 May 2006 17:51:38 +0200, Erik <erik at prikbord.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 May 2006 12:23:21 -0300 (ART), Martin Marques
>> <martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar> wrote:

>> :pserver:anonymous at roundcubemail.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail
>>
>>> OK, changed this just a moment ago, and I got a whole lot of files
>>> upgraded, so we're back on track!!! :-D
>>>
>> OK, could you give me hand here? I used this, but I don't see any
>> differences?
>> Which files should have been changed, so I can check properly. I just
>> checked
>> dates, but these are the same as an older checkout I did.
>>

> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at roundcubemail.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail login
> <press enter for password>
> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at roundcubemail.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/roundcubemail co roundcubemail
>
> I dont' see any differences, UI wise at least, but I got a bunch of (U)pdated files.  One question, I see Thomas has the Google Spell in since I saw it come down from CVS - but I dont' see any option in the configs to turn it on...what's the secret?
>
> Thanks

Phil,

When I updated my CVS download, GoogieSpell was already turned on and
all. When you go to compose a message, you should have a link on the top
right of the message content that says "Check spelling" and then has a
drop down arrow. It should then highlight any mis-spelled words in your
message with a hyperlink and red letters.

Again, I did not have to make any changes to get GoogieSpell to "turn on".

Kevin L.