bug with moving RC originating messages

Mark Moses drecaise at gmail.com
Sun May 28 23:22:14 CEST 2006

Charles McNulty wrote:
> Can anyone else reproduce this:
>
> 1) Compose a message using RC to yourself.
> 2) Refresh the mailbox to see the new message
> 3) Attempt to drag that message into another folder
>
> I am consistently failing at being able to move the message.  The
> "drag" action begins because the message becomes "attached" to the
> mouse, but upon releasing the mouse button over the desired folder
> the message does not disappear, not does is copy.  Messages from
> thunderbird do not cause this problem.  Only when the source is
> Roundcube.
>
> To further confirm that it's a problem with Roundcube messages, I
> went into the IMAP folder and copied the headers from a non-RC
> message into the RC message that was not working.  After this the
> message succesfully copied.
>
> No Javascript warnings or errors are generated and all other actions
> on that message are successful (deleting it, opening it,
> flagging/unflagging as new)
>
> Any ideas?
>
> here are the headers for the message that is failing:

> Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:05:57 -0400
> From: Charles McNulty <charles at charlesmcnulty.com>
> To: bugtest at popquizhotshot.com
> Subject: test
>
> test

Hi Charles,

Is this still unsolved? I just checked out svn and tested, but no
problems  here. I wonder if roundcube sends a message to your
imapserver and imap refuses, or roundcube never requests a move/ copy
operation...

anyway... what's the status? and I cannot reproduce this (using latest
svn, postfix and dovecot)

Mark