Openning Attachments problem

Chris Richardson crichardson at cantella.com
Thu Nov 9 15:16:40 CET 2006

Hi guys i have been noticing a big issue with my install here i am using
the current trunk. when one of my users get an attachment espicaly
something like a pdf and they try to open it it causes a new window to
load of there inbox. it they open in a new window the knows there is a
known attachment but when it goes to open it says that the path can not
be found. it does work if you right click and do save as.  this is all
through IE 6 and up. any help would be appreciated

-Chris

other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC.
Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630