Delete open email button in svn 380

Pim Vullers pim at vullersmail.nl
Wed Nov 22 14:31:42 CET 2006

Robin Elfrink wrote:
> But then again, latest SVN is _not_ a released version.
>
> Robin

Reaction 1:
I fully agree with that. But in my opinion trunk should still have
correct existing functionality, and as I said before it's alright that
new things don't work as long as old functionality doesn't get broken.

Reaction 2:
Indeed it isn't, however it also isn't a working copy.. that should be
the checkout on your system.

Reaction 3:
For other developers it would be nice if things don't get broken every time.

Sorry for this strange way of reacting but I couldn't get Right in just
one way. (Perhaps because English isn't my native language. Or just
because I want to say to much :).)
--
Pim Vullers
Heerstraat 29 / 5953 GE Reuver