FYROM

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Tue Nov 28 11:33:48 CET 2006

Vassilis Stathopoulos wrote:
> I would request everyone to respect the international organizations.
> This kind request is pointed especially to those whom their
> constitutional name is different to the U.N. name (although they have
> every right to name themselves as they wish inside their own country).

I suppose the proposed language setting will mostly be used my people
living in Macedonia, so the name should be what those people most
recognize and appreciate.

~Mik

--
Linux is now being used by the US Military - brought to you by Private
Network, Major Distribution, Colonel Panic and General Protection Fault.