FYROM

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Tue Nov 28 15:10:02 CET 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:21:15 +0100, Michael Bueker <m.bueker at berlin.de> wrote:
> First of all, let me correct you on something you said in an earlier mail:
>
> Vassilis Stathopoulos wrote:
>> Additionally, there is no Macedonian language.
>
> Yes, there is. It is the official language of the [Former Yugoslavian]
> Republic of Macedonia:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_language

firefox-locale-mk - Macedonian language package for Firefox
icedove-locale-mk - Macedonian language package for IceDove
kde-i18n-mk - Macedonian (mk) internationalized (i18n) files for KDE
language-env - simple configuration tool for native language environment
mozilla-firefox-locale-mk-mk - Macedonian language package for Firefox (transitional package)
openoffice.org-l10n-mk - Macedonian language package for OpenOffice.org

These are official language packages from debian, so I guess Michael is right here.

BTW, if firefox, openoffice and kde have macedonian translations, why shouldn't RC?