can't Delete from Message window

phil phil at cryer.us
Wed Oct 4 16:04:42 CEST 2006

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:50:14 -0400, Ken Samland <ksamland at wilson.wnyric.org> wrote:
> Is anyone else experiencing this?  While a message is open, the
> delete button does nothing. They can only be deleted by returning to
> the main list.

This, as well as some other things, is broken in SVN versions; I think this happened sometime last week.  I have a script to update each night, so SVN has been pretty much unusable for me for a week (now when I click on a message to read it won't open the message, so I have to open up the Beta to check my mail).  I haven't had time to enter any bugs, will do a fresh checkout/database update before I write any, but if anyone else is/isn't having these issues, please share.

I suspect we may be somewhat dead in the water until Thomas comes back, unless some recent commiters have fixes in mind.

--
http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it

believed to be clean.