Moving multiple messages

Arsenio Santos orion at creative360.com
Thu Oct 26 01:08:39 CEST 2006

I posted this in the forum, but haven't heard anything. Right now I'm trying to confirm what I think is a reproduceable bug, whereby performing an action on a multi-selected group of messages breaks multiple selections until the folder list is refreshed. This shows up in both Win/Firefox 1.5/2.0 and Win/MSIE 6.0:

1. Multi-select two or more messages in the message list. The multiselect could be contiguous via Shift key, picked via Ctrl or grabbed via the All link at the bottom.
2. Drag and drop the messages into another folder OR move them to Trash OR delete them via the Delete icon button up top.
3. Try to make another multiple selection. Messages that were below the lowest manipulated message in the first list won't be available for selection the second time around.

The error is resolved as soon as you click on the folder name in the Folder list.

Can anyone confirm this? (If so, I'll start working on a fix.)

Thanks,
Arsenio