Roundcube Date Handling Error

Rob Smith rob at rice.edu
Sat Oct 28 22:00:57 CEST 2006

I was showing a friend roundcube and discovered an interested error.  He
had received some quota warnings in the past, but when he logged into
roundcube, they were all at the top of his email list.  I'm assuming the
email doesn't comply to some date specification, but other email
programs are handling it correctly, so we might want to include it.  The
email headers are at the bottom of this email.  They are so short
because this email isn't actually sent, but it is inserted in the users
mailbox directly when they are over quota.

Rob