Developer required?

Brian Jackson iggy at theiggy.com
Sat Oct 14 20:19:30 CEST 2006

While I can't speak specifically for the Roundcube devs, I've been a
member of a few open source projects. I've never seen one that would
turn down help from any type of person (experienced or not). There's
always things that can be done whether it's coding, documentation,
promotion, design, or many other tasks that a project has to deal with.

For Roundcube specifically, I'd suggest starting to look through
trac.roundcube.net development section. There's a how to get started
and some other docs that may help you.

--Brian Jackson