Adressbook done , almost - heres a patch

shane at gnative.com shane at gnative.com
Sat Oct 14 06:40:00 CEST 2006

Someone pointed out that the link on the dev list isn't working for the patch/diff
So i have put up a link on my site of anyone wants to grab it..

www.gnative.com/dev/

also i have send an email of the initial one containing the attachment and the list of TODO the the demo site as well use the same link above.

I also realized that not all the contacts would load the first time (if you have more than 40) as i forgot to remove the "page limit" in func.inc on the limitquery for the DB.

yes there are still bugs to be swatted.. wish i had a couple more days then i could have all these done for you.

Glad to get the response that i have gotten so far.
Thank you