Moving multiple messages

Arsenio Santos orion at creative360.com
Thu Oct 26 01:52:00 CEST 2006

I'm using 359 -- between 350 and 359, the second bug that Carson mentions was introduced. See http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1484044 for details. Oddly enough, the proposed fix in that ticket works for me, but does nothing for the issue I'm reporting.

I think I'll take a look at the code and see if I can fix it.

Thanks!
Arsenio

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 9:40:56 +1000, Nathan Coad <nathan at thecoads.com> wrote:
> What version of roundcube are you using?
>
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 8:20:45 +0900, Gadjet roundcube
> <gadjet-roundcube at unrelated.net.au> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can definitely confirm this is a problem.
>>
>> There is also a 'bug' where i cannot move mails by the dropdown box
> after
>> reading one, i have to go back to the folder and then drag and drop it
>> onto another folder.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Carson.
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:08:39 -0700, Arsenio Santos
> <orion at creative360.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I posted this in the forum, but haven't heard anything. Right now I'm
>>> trying to confirm what I think is a reproduceable bug, whereby
>> performing
>>> an action on a multi-selected group of messages breaks multiple
>> selections
>>> until the folder list is refreshed. This shows up in both Win/Firefox
>>> 1.5/2.0 and Win/MSIE 6.0:
>>>
>>> 1. Multi-select two or more messages in the message list. The
>> multiselect
>>> could be contiguous via Shift key, picked via Ctrl or grabbed via the
>> All
>>> link at the bottom.
>>> 2. Drag and drop the messages into another folder OR move them to Trash
>> OR
>>> delete them via the Delete icon button up top.
>>> 3. Try to make another multiple selection. Messages that were below the
>>> lowest manipulated message in the first list won't be available for
>>> selection the second time around.
>>>
>>> The error is resolved as soon as you click on the folder name in the
>>> Folder list.
>>>
>>> Can anyone confirm this? (If so, I'll start working on a fix.)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Arsenio