Preview pane

Robin Elfrink elfrink at introweb.nl
Tue Sep 5 14:09:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

It must be tuesday. I'm productive today.

Attached is my attempt at implementing a preview pane in the message list On single-clicking a message it halfs the list, and uses the remaining space for an <iframe> containing the message.

1. Is anybody interested in my efforts?
2. Any HTML object has an empty style in JS. How did that happen? For example, rcube_find_object('mailcontframe').style.length returns zero.
3. The iframe needs to be resized on browser resize.
4. href's within the iframe need to be sent to the parent.
5. I wanted to use this.set_busy(true) but could not yet find a proper place to this.set_busy(false).

Robin