Session timeout, has to be top priority!!!

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 02:24:07 CEST 2006

and how do you stop people from doing stupids things ?
and where do you draw the line ?

I mean, if I delete an important file or mail and clean the trash,
how do you stop me ?

shit happens, anyway...

and doing something that affect to 99% of the people in a bad way,
just because we want to "help" a stupid that forget to close the mail
in a *public* computer, is nonsense IMO...

btw, someone knows how does gmail or hotmail manage this ?