Session timeout, has to be top priority!!!

Brennan Stehling brennan at offwhite.net
Fri Sep 8 02:29:26 CEST 2006

GMail allows you to check a box to stay logged in for 2 weeks.  Otherwise once you close the browser you are logged out of the system.

I like that approach.  But I have been in the middle of writing an email when my session did expire.  When I clicked the send button it showed me a message that my session had expired but did not move to a new screen.  It allowed me to copy the text of my email so that I can log back in and continue along by pasting in the text again.

I would prefer it to simply prompt me for my password to reset the timeout though.  If I am in the middle of something I do not want to be kicked out or interrupted.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling
Offwhite.net LLC