Session timeout, has to be top priority!!!

Mark Edwards mark at antsclimbtree.com
Fri Sep 8 02:30:05 CEST 2006

I don't see how this kind of attitude can possibly help Roundcube.

Squirrelmail has a timeout, as does Webmin, Cacti, and nearly every
other web interface that has a login.

I am amazed that this is even an issue.

I agree that the timeout needs to not threaten the usability of the
app, and that needs discussion, but saying "screw people if they
don't log out" is ridiculous for an application that is supposed to
offer a user-friendly interface for novices to use their email.

--
Mark Edwards