Error sending email

Braindead braindead at kauriweb.com
Mon Sep 11 13:35:16 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'm new on this mailing list so hi everybody.

I just installed Roundemail on my server (OVH). All is OK except to send
email.

Here is my main.inc.php file :

// use this host for sending mails.
// to use SSL connection, set ssl://smtp.host.com
// if left blank, the PHP mail() function is used
$rcmail_config['smtp_server'] = 'localhost';

// SMTP port (default is 25; 465 for SSL)
$rcmail_config['smtp_port'] = 25;

// SMTP username (if required) if you use %u as the username RoundCube
// will use the current username for login
$rcmail_config['smtp_user'] = '%u';

// SMTP password (if required) if you use %p as the password RoundCube
// will use the current user's password for login
$rcmail_config['smtp_pass'] = '%p';

// SMTP AUTH type (DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN or empty to use
// best server supported one)
$rcmail_config['smtp_auth_type'] = '';

But it doesn't works....

Do you know if i'm wrong somewhere ?