Session timeout, has to be top priority!!!

phil phil at cryer.us
Thu Sep 7 06:02:02 CEST 2006

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:05:59 -0500, Brennan Stehling <brennan at offwhite.net> wrote:
> That is killing me!
>
> In Firefox I have lost multiple emails as I was writing them and then
> cannot go back and copy out my text.  The session timeout should never
> kick someone out while they are writing an email.  It should just block
> actions done against the server.

I'm not *positive* this fixed it, but I didn't get kicked out to the login once today.  Try session_lifetime at 1000:

[22:59:57] [root at chavez ../www/data/roundcubemail]# diff config/main.inc.php config/main.inc.php~
100c100
< $rcmail_config['session_lifetime'] = 1000;
---
> $rcmail_config['session_lifetime'] = 100;

Lemme know, I'll monitor my install and see if I loose any emails that way!

--
http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it

believed to be clean.