Session timeout, has to be top priority!!!

Brennan Stehling brennan at offwhite.net
Fri Sep 8 17:08:50 CEST 2006

Perhaps these actions should be batched.  With Google Suggest they do not send a request for each key that is pressed.  They start by timing how fast a request cycle takes to get to the server and back and then batch requests on that timing.  If someone is taking several actions quickly in RC it could also batch those actions so this does not happen.

Does it not do that now?

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling