Error sending email

Jonas Jacobsen jonas at lintoo.dk
Mon Sep 11 15:48:15 CEST 2006

Hi mr. Braindead

can you give us an output from you smtp server log.

That would maybe help to solve the problem...

also remember that

$rcmail_config['smtp_user'] = '%u';  and  $rcmail_config['smtp_pass'] =
'%p';

will send the user and password you use to login with(the same as the
POP3/IMAP)
anyways, that would normally not be a problem when communicating with
localhost.

but as i say, check the smtp server logs!

And one last thing, i don't think that your question belongs on the
developer maillist..
because i think that your problem is not a bug, but just that you that
can't figure out the upset.

so try the users list.( http://roundcube.net/?p=forum )

Med venlig hilsen
Jonas Jacobsen