HTML editor

chasd at silveroaks.com chasd at silveroaks.com
Fri Sep 15 22:29:39 CEST 2006

> I agree that there should be a $CONFIG variable to disable it entirely,
> thereby giving the admin and the users a choice.

If there isn't much interest in a config file override, that's OK, I
can patch RoundCube locally so that option isn't available to users.
I already apply a patch that allows me to white list users.
I simply thought I'd point out that HTML isn't always viewed as
desirable, although it seems to be an opinion fewer people have.

However I do think the option for HTML messages should be off by
default.

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265