Sender form field as text instead of select

Matt Kaatman roundcube-dev at matt.kaatman.com
Sun Sep 24 07:03:47 CEST 2006

FYI, I found the problem after error logging my $sql_result in compose.inc.

I was missing identities.html_signatures.

To fix it I ran:
ALTER TABLE identities ADD `html_signature` tinyint( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0'

Not sure how I missed that field as I believe I ran all the db scripts as
I moved from version to version.

I closed the bug out.

Is there anything else I can work on?