One More...Lost LDAP

Nipun Jain jain.nipun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:35:26 CEST 2006

Yes, LDAP has been removed as mentioned by Thomas:

I removed the LDAP search temporarily because it also uses list
functionality but is subject to be changed: it is planned to allow
multiple sources for address data like the local address book and one or
more LDAP directories. This will require a re-write of the LDAP access
as well as the client scripts and I didn't want to change the LDAP list
code now and then replace it with something else soon.

So the current SVN does not have LDAP support as of now.

Regards,
Nipun Jain.