[RCD] Adding a "Received" header to outbound messages

Dalibor Andzakovic Dalibor.Andzakovic at swerve.co.nz
Thu Dec 13 05:40:48 CET 2007

The way I see this is as follows.

You could argue that roundcube is a server in itself and that true
client is the browser on the users PC. From that perspective adding a
Sent header makes sense :-) Since this doesn't actually break any RFCs
AFAICS and it makes it easier to implement spam filtering at SMTP level
I'm not sure I see much problem

My NZ$0.02

dali