[RCD] Hello, I am new.

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:45:53 CET 2007

Hello all,

       I am a new member, having subscribed just now. I am interested
in taking part in the development of roundcube. I have decent
knowledge in php. Also, as I am new to this list, I am not aware of
the list guidelines, like the tags to be added to mail like OT,etc. So
if someone can help me around with that and with what  the current
discussions are about, It will be really nice for me. Thanks in
advance.

--
                     Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached

        Learn to live.................Live to learn

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/