[RCD] Hello, I am new.

till klimpong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:16:25 CET 2007

Hi,

On Dec 13, 2007 5:45 AM, Balachandran Sivakumar <benignbala at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>        I am a new member, having subscribed just now. I am interested
> in taking part in the development of roundcube. I have decent
> knowledge in php. Also, as I am new to this list, I am not aware of
> the list guidelines, like the tags to be added to mail like OT,etc. So
> if someone can help me around with that and with what  the current
> discussions are about, It will be really nice for me. Thanks in
> advance.

we welcome all contributions, but please read this first:
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Dev_Contribution

In general before people get access to SVN, it would be nice if they
contribute patches and solve a couple tickets, or generally if you are
looking to write an add-on or contribute another way, just let the
mailinglist know.

Regards,
Till