[RCD] Patch to Subversion

Jason Williams jasonw at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 13 15:49:09 CET 2007

Hi All,
I recently started using RoundCube as a webmail client.  One of the
things the users I administer asked for was the ability to change their
IMAP root directory.  I tried a bunch of IMAP webmail clients and I have
to say RoundCube is the best performing one I've found.

That being said, I went and patched the source to allow users to specify
a new IMAP root directory.  Attached is a copy of the patch.  It's been
diffed off of the subversion repository, rev number 944.  I figured I
would submit it and see if you guys thought it was useful.

Thanks.

--
Jason Williams
Linux Systems Administrator