[RCD] Autocomplete for previously used addresses

Ben ben at forlent.com
Mon Dec 31 05:16:26 CET 2007

Hey everyone,

I had an idea for a feature that I think would be handy. Whenever you send
an email or reply to an email, have RoundCube remember the address you're
mailing and use that in addition to the address book for autocompletion
suggestions when you're typing the Recipient field.

Before I start coding this patch, my questions are:

1) Is anybody working on this feature already?
2) Would anybody else like to see this feature added?
3) What would be the best way to store the email addresses? A new MySQL
table? A flatfile? As address book records with an extra flag to prevent
them from showing in the address book view?

-Ben