[RCD] Defautl charset per language

NetOne - Doichin Dokov root at net1.cc
Wed Dec 5 12:01:41 CET 2007

Hi, Thomas

No, you've not missed a place which needs a charset falback. I've been
using the patches i've made for this
(http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1483839) since the first one was
created (about 8 months ago), and have not had any encoding problems,
but I'm just tired of patching each time I update roundcube.

If I implement a patch for this to be a global setting in the
main.inc.php, will it eventually go into svn?

Regards,
Doichin

Thomas Bruederli ??????: