[RCD] Patch to Subversion

Jason Williams jasonw at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 13 17:15:41 CET 2007

So apparently, the patch I submitted had an error in it.  The chunk that
patched main.inc was incorrect.  So attached is the updated, correct
patch.

--
Jason Williams
Linux Systems Administrator

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 09:49 -0500, Jason Williams wrote:
> Hi All,
> I recently started using RoundCube as a webmail client.  One of the
> things the users I administer asked for was the ability to change their
> IMAP root directory.  I tried a bunch of IMAP webmail clients and I have
> to say RoundCube is the best performing one I've found.
>
> That being said, I went and patched the source to allow users to specify
> a new IMAP root directory.  Attached is a copy of the patch.  It's been
> diffed off of the subversion repository, rev number 944.  I figured I
> would submit it and see if you guys thought it was useful.
>
> Thanks.

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/fT/kXzU4ATU/roundcubemail-svn.im.patch
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---