[RCD] Hello, I am new - filters

emi at algorismia.com emi at algorismia.com
Mon Dec 24 13:30:12 CET 2007

Hi Martin!!
   The interface will work only against SQL server with the same
configuration as RC. Then, mail maintainer will have to execute some
translator script to take the SQL info into his mail specific filter
(sieve, procmail, ...). I mean:
 1.- User creates his filters just as him makes identities or contacts.
 2.- Mail admin executes sql2filter from RC distribution on RC server. It
will use RC DB configuration so, if SQL server is in another machine, it
doesn't matter
 3.- Mail admin takes filter files and places them on the
machine/directory he needs (on IMAP server).

Well, I think that I've repeated this mech several times, so I suppose I
won't need to do it again :^)

Regards,
emi