Interface improvement tickets

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Sat Feb 3 13:48:40 CET 2007

Hi everyone!

Currently, most of the Interface Improvements tickets are not assigned to any
milestone. However, I think that some of them are pretty important and should
be implemented before a stable release.

Before I go around assigning milestones to Interface Improvements, I wanted to
ask you if you agree with me and if you have any ideas as to how soon what
types of improvements should be implemented.

~Mik

--
While discussing which roles to play in an upcoming movie about late
composers, Sylvester Stallone demanded he play Chopin, Bruce Willis