PHP scheduled jobs?

Brennan Stehling brennan at offwhite.net
Wed Feb 7 18:15:02 CET 2007

Interesting.  I suppose I could use a Perl script which sits and
listens for notifications and loads data into the MySQL database for
me.  I was hoping to avoid using a server-side language besides PHP
but if PHP is not going to work as a daemon process then Perl seems
like the right alternative.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling