de_DE corrections

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Wed Jan 10 21:00:43 CET 2007

Michael Bueker wrote:
> Attached, there are corrected versions of de_DE/messages.inc and labels.inc. Most changes are for consistency and language accuracy.

I hate to be bugging about this, but there's not address of Stephan
Diehl (listed as de_DE maintainer) to be found.

Stephan, are you there? :) If so, just write me, so we may discuss
changes off the list if you wish.

Cheers,
~Mik

--
Mihi ignosce. Nunc est mihi cum quodam negiotio de cane.
// Excuse me. I've got to see a man about a dog.

 From "Conversational Latin" by Henry Beard