dev sandbox

RutePoint rutepoint at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 08:37:12 CET 2007

greetz

personally i would separate the interface design & development from the
application features development, based on this.
those who like to work with user interfaces, usability, graphics etc could
benefit of what you have proposed. otherwise i think that only stable
versions
should be made visible to public as public demos so that the users wont
get the wrong picture unless they are specifically bug hunting, but even for

that i would branch that task separatelly

--
Regards
-RP-

If computers were made in heaven,