ticket/1484094

Florian Schüller schuellerf at gmx.net
Sun Jul 8 16:23:02 CEST 2007

Hi!
I found the solution to
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1484094

but I dont know how to post the solution there... (the tracker currently
also seems to be down...)

the cause is a corrupted program/localization/de_DE/messages.inc file.

even my editor (scite, vim) does not show the corruption, but if you
look at the file  with a hex editor you will see 3 extra byte at the
beginning. they destroy the attachments.

I attached a "clean" version of the "de_DE" messages.inc

please write back if this email gained its intended effect

thanx
yours
Flo